Woofs to Weddings, Dog Chaperone Service
Have a look on Facebook for our Woofs to Weddings Chaperone Service Competition
We offer a chaperoning service where we accompany and take care of the clients dog/s to their wedding, allowing the couple and wedding party to share their special day with their special friend. We offer tailored packages to meet the clients wishes, which can include transport, grooming, assisting with photography, comfort breaks and accessorising their dog, as well as much more.
We just had to have our Dog at our Wedding!
Above pictures are used, with grateful thanks, by kind permission of Zoe Tapping, One Tree Photography, Yealand Redmayne.
We are fully insured, fully licensed and are fully trained in pet first aid. We are happy to discuss this with you and tailor our services to your needs. We offer a service to accompany your precious pet to your wedding so you can share your special day and have photographic memories of your day together. We offer tailored packages to meet your wishes and can include any of the following;
- Meeting you and your pet prior to the wedding to make sure your dog is comfortable
- Attend rehearsals if required if you wish your dog to have a role such as ring bearer
- Looking after your dog prior to the day of the wedding and afterwards
- Collect your pet and safely transport to wedding venue for time requested
- Take your dog for an enjoyable walk and comfort break before attending the wedding
- Allow your dog to meet guests and familiarise itself to the venue
- Bath, blow dry and pamper package, full clip and deluxe groom
- Accessorise dog with flowers, bow ties etc of your choice
- Coordinate with photographer and assist with photos
- Supervise and attend to the comfort of your pet
- Transport your pet home safely to requested premises or home with us
- Take home a special momento to mark the occasion