Terms and Conditions
- All dogs must be inoculated against Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosi within the last 12 months and a CURRENT CERTIFICATE OF INOCULATION MUST BE PRODUCED ON REQUEST
- All cats and dogs must be fully vaccinated and dogs vaccinated for kennel cough. Vaccination papers must be shown on arrival on each stay. We cannot accept dogs and cats without proof.
- All boarders will be covered by our comprehensive insurance
- Whilst every possible care and attention is given to each boarder, all animals are boarded at owner’s risk
- Whilst every possible care will be taken of client’s own beds, blankets, toys etc the management cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss sustained.
- All rates are daily, levied from and including the day of arrival and the day of departure, unless the animal is removed before NOON, when no charge will be made for that day.
- Opening hours must be adhered to.
- All accounts must be settled before the animal is removed from the premises
- If any animal requires vetinary treatment whilst in our care, permission is given to do so
- If any vets fees are incurred whilst the animal is in our care, they must be paid in full on collection
- If your dog has not been inoculated against Kennel Cough it will board at owner’s risk
- Clients agree to being contacted via email to be advised of offers and pricing. Email addresses will not be shared or sold
- Payment is to be for the full period of the booking and is due on arrival
- If you need to cancel a booking please provide more than seven days notice as failure to do so will result in the full price of the booking being charged.